So I wanted a nice set of hiking poles for uneven terrain on this summers backpacking trip. My son has a single pole, my Husband is carving one for himself, but I wanted a set of two just in case.
I chose this set for a few reasons:
- they come with a one year warranty. who would say no to that?
- these have tungsten steel tips
- Very comfortable I like the cork it doesn’t make me all sweaty like the rubber grips do, and under the cork is EVA foam so nice and soft and will over time form to my hands.
- They have an extra set of rubber tips and a set of mud/snow tips.
- These come in a really nice carry case with backpack straps. Although I did get a really nice carry case that clips to my backpack to hold my son’s pole and these fit in there as well so i will most likely be using that case instead.
.I highly recommend these hiking poles.
I received these Trekking | Hiking | Walking Poles [2-Pack] Anti-Shock | Retractable | Lightweight Aircraft Grade Aluminum | Comfortable Cork Plus Foam Grips | Include Extra Tips Plus Travel Carrying Bag for free or at a reduced price in exchange for an honest review. click here to buy these hiking poles. I am not affiliated with the seller, supplier, or manufacturer in any way.